Wednesday, April 19 // 7 PM
Reading, Pa. // Gene L. Shirk Stadium
MUSTANGS OFFENSE ROLLING
Stevenson has outscored its opponents, 80-24 over the last four games with the offense averaging 20.0 goals per game during the stretch. Seventeen different players have found the back of the net this season, including four players with at least 20 goals. Seven players have scored at least 10 goals, including a trio of freshmen.
STEVENSON FAST BREAKS
• Albright is one of seven teams on the 2017 schedule the Mustangs have never lost to.
• The Mustangs are 3-3 away from Mustang Stadium and are averaging 13.3 goals in those games.
• Stevenson is 31-2 in the month of April dating back to the 2013 season.
• Senior Olivia Monteiro is second in the league lead with 39 goals. Her 3.0 goals per game ranks tied for third.
• Freshman Sarah Roerty leads the league with 38 ground balls while her 2.9 ground balls per game rank second.
• Junior Jamie Bittner ranks fourth in the conference with 1.6 caused turnovers per game.
The four active seniors have dominated the offensive side of the field for the Mustangs, recording a combined 61 points on 46 goals and 15 assists over the last four games. The group of Olivia Monteiro, Brady Heher, Mackenzie Reese and Tori Bruno have combined for 62.0 percent of the team's points (149) and 63.3 percent of the team's goals (112). They have also accounted for 58.7 percent of the team's assists (37). Monteiro, Heher and Reese all have over 30 points, with Monteiro leading the team with 53. All four players have a point streak of at least five.
RISE OF THE ROOKIES
The freshmen trio of Carly Bowes, Kiely Bunce and Mallory Davila have appeared in all 13 games for the Mustangs and have combined for 56 points on 40 goals and 16 assists. All three have a point streak that spans four games. Defensively, freshmen Sarah Roerty and Mack Ferguson have started all 13 games. In net, Ferguson has recorded at least 10 saves in four games this season.
Freshman Sarah Roerty has been a staple on the Mustangs' defense averaging 2.9 ground balls per game, 2.5 draw controls and 1.5 caused turnovers. Roerty has three games with at least five ground balls and three games with five draw controls. Over the last three games, she has recorded 22 draw controls, 18 ground balls and eight caused turnovers.
The Mustangs are 32-5 in the MAC Commonwealth regular season since joining the league in 2013. All-time, Stevenson is 52-7 against the other eight members of the conference, with six of those losses coming against Messiah, including two in the tournament. The Mustangs have reached the title game in all four seasons, winning it in 2014.
SCOUTING THE OPPONENT
• Albright has won three straight and four of the last five, falling to league leader Messiah.
• The Lions are averaging 14.3 goals per game over their last seven, reaching double digits six times and at least 15 goals, four times.
• Three different players have totaled at least 40 points this season with both Sophie Bass and Devin Mela totaling at least 30 goals.
• Hayley Joyce has started all 13 games in nets, recording double digit saves three times.