GPS Address: 11200 Gundry Lane, Owings Mills, MD 21117
Whether you are a part of the Stevenson University community or a fan of the opposition, we intend to provide you with an enjoyable experience during your visit. The University encourages tailgating in a fun and family-friendly environment. This tailgating policy is designed to ensure your safety and comfort. We ask you to join us in practicing good sportsmanship in supporting your teams and in your conduct towards players, coaches, officials and other spectators.
Unless otherwise directed by Administration,
- Tailgating is prohibited Monday-Friday except when classes are not in session or during exam periods.
- Tailgating is prohibited on weekends when the University is holding special events (e.g., Open House)
- Tailgating is permitted in designated locations only.
- Leaving the athletic competition venue may result in no re-admittance.
- Tailgating may begin no earlier than three (3) hours prior to the start of competition for all fans. All tailgating must cease once competition begins. Families of student athletes may tailgate for up to one (1) hour after conclusion of competition, but consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited during post-competition tailgating.
- Alcohol may be consumed by those of legal drinking age. Only beer and wine may be consumed. Large quantities of alcoholic beverages (kegs, beer balls, multi-liter containers, etc.) are prohibited. Alcoholic beverages may be possessed and consumed in cans or cups only. Glass containers are prohibited. Paraphernalia typically associated with excessive consumption (funnels, beer bongs, etc.) and drinking games are prohibited.
- Alcohol is prohibited during tailgating in all University buildings.
- Table-top gas grills are permitted in designated locations only. Charcoal grills are prohibited.
- Family pets are prohibited on the Stevenson University property.
- All tailgating fans are expected to place all trash and recycling in the appropriate locations in the tailgating lots.
- Failure to comply with this tailgating policy will result in revocation of the tailgating privilege and removal from University property.